Click here to see a list of last year's delegates
The 2016 event was held on 17th March 2016 at the Marriott Shanghai City Centre hotel.
The Symposium attracted more than 300 industry participants, representing 130 companies from over 25 countries. The delegates were evenly balanced between pulp suppliers, accounting for 75% of global market pulp supply, and major Chinese buyers. Delegates also included buyers from other regions, logistical service providers and financial institutions.
- Mr Lance Noble, EU Chamber of Commerce
- Mr Yao Yang, China Center for Economic Research (CCER)
- Mr Luis Felli, Commercial Director, Eldorado Celulose e Papel
- Ms Dawn Mcgregor, China Water Risk
- Mr Zhenlei Cao, Chairman China National Household Paper Industry Association
- Mr Tom Wright, Hawkins Wright Ltd
- Mr Tony Wood, Ata Marie Consulting
- Mr Oliver Lansdell, Hawkins Wright Ltd
- Mr Brian McClay, Brian McClay & Associates
- Mr Alan Bog, Euroports
- Mr Ari Harmaala, Senior VP, Metsa Fibre