Click here to see a list of last year's delegates
The 2017 event was held on 16th March 2017 at the Marriott Shanghai City Centre hotel.
The Symposium attracted more than 300 industry participants, representing 130 companies from over 25 countries. The delegates were evenly balanced between pulp suppliers, accounting for 75% of global market pulp supply, and major Chinese buyers. Delegates also included buyers from other regions, logistical service providers and financial institutions.
- Mr Guo Yongxin, China National Light Industry Information Center & CPICC
- Mr Li Wiesen, Fudan University Shanghai
- Mr David Evans, New Forest Timber Products
- Mr Wanqui Song, Stora Enso
- Mr Maurice Hung, APP Gold Hongye
- Mr Thiago Logiego, Bradesco BBI
- Mr Ben Poon, Sateri
- Mr Dilun Tan, Oji Corporation
- Mr Sunil Sood, APP Indonesia
- Mr Brian McClay, Brian McClay & Associates
- Mr Yuhang Wang, CAMC Engineering
- Mr Raymond Lee, Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing
- Mr Oliver Lansdell, Hawkins Wright